What is the process for becoming a new client for Meal Preparation Services?
- Complete and submit our New Client Information Sheet electronically via our website. Please note that 48 hours notice is required on all meal preparation services.
- Once you’ve completed the above information, you can opt to schedule a consult with Lady K via email to discuss any & all details as well as additional dietary needs/restrictions.
- If by chance a new client wishes to skip the consult and go straight into meal delivery services, they can visit Lady K’s Cafe to place their meal orders on a weekly basis.
What is the process for becoming a new client for Standard Catering Services?
- Complete and submit the New Client Information Sheet and Standard Catering Questionnaire electronically via our website. Please note that 2 week’s notice is required on all standard catering services.
- Once we’ve received both intake forms, you will be be contacted via email with the estimated cost of services.
- The EOS is to be reviewed, signed and returned within 72 hours.
- Once we’ve received the signed EOS, you will be be contacted via email with a copy of our Standard Catering Agreement to be reviewed, signed and returned no later than 7 days prior to your event date.
- Upon receipt of the above mentioned, we strongly recommend discussing any & all details regarding the catering services you desire at that time via email or telephone.
What is the process for becoming a new client for Bulk Order Catering Services?
- Complete and submit our New Client Information Sheet electronically via our website.
- Visit Lady K’s Cafe to place your bulk order. Please note that one week’s notice is required on all orders placed.
What is your financial policy for Meal Preparation Services?
- Payment is due prior to meal prep orders being made & delivered.
- Please note that we require 48 hours notice on all meal orders placed to ensure proper prep, cook and delivery times are allotted. In addition, all orders must be placed online by 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Meals consist of lunch and dinner only. All meals are freshly prepared based on the client’s dietary needs and/or restrictions. A minimum of $150.00 (subtotal) per week must be ordered for meal preparation services to be delivered.
- Delivery times are on Wednesdays from 4:00pm to 8:00pm.
- There is a delivery fee of $10.00 on all meal preparation services exceeding 5 miles of LKC. Please make all checks payable to Lady K’s Catering, LLC unless you are paying cash, debit/credit.
What is your financial policy for Standard Catering Services?
- The client is required to pay a 50% deposit of the total cost due upon signing the Estimate of Services (EOS). The client is also required to sign the Catering Agreement no later than 7 days prior to the event.
- The 50% deposit is nonrefundable. The total cost for the event is due at the end of the event once all services have been rendered.
- The client may cancel the Catering Agreement within 72 hours of signing. However, there will be a 25% cancellation fee imposed in addition to the 50% nonrefundable deposit. Please note that any cancellation occurring 24-48 hours prior to the event will result in Client paying Caterer the full amount agreed upon in the Catering Agreement.
- Menu item changes made less than 7 days prior to the event will be subjected to a change order fee.
- Please make all personal & company checks for catering services payable to: Lady K’s Catering, LLC
- There will be an NSF fee associated with any and all returned checks.
- An alternate form of payment will be required to pay for services rendered in addition to any returned check fees associated with the former payment received.
What advice would you give a potential client looking to hire a caterer with your level of expertise?
- Have a realistic set budget in mind covering the food/labor cost, mileage (if applicable) & taxes. Be clear, concise & as detailed as possible with the services you are seeking. Set your level of expectations up front so there is no room for miscommunication and/or error down the road.
What questions should potential clients think through before consulting a competitor about services for catering an event?
- Event Type? – formal, semi-formal, casual
- Event Date? – calendar date of event.
- Event Location? – home, office, venue
- Event Time? – start & end time
- Service Type? – plated, self-serve buffet, drop off
- Head Count? – how many guests do you anticipate to be present
- Food Type? – appetizer, entree, dessert, beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Food allergies and/or dietary restrictions? – VERY important
How do you unsubscribe from receiving emails from Lady K’s Catering, LLC?
If you no longer wish to receive coupons, special offers and promotional emails from Lady K’s Catering, please Unsubscribe Here Thank you!