What is the process for becoming a new client for Standard Catering Services?
- Complete and submit the New Client Information Sheet and Catering Inquiry Form electronically via our website. Please note that 2 weeks notice is required on all standard catering services.
- Once we’ve received both intake forms, you will be be contacted via email with the estimated cost of services.
- The EOS is to be reviewed, signed and returned within 72 hours.
- Once we’ve received the signed EOS, you will be be contacted via email with a copy of our Standard Catering Agreement to be reviewed, signed and returned no later than 7 days prior to your event date.
- Upon receipt of the above mentioned, we strongly recommend discussing any & all details regarding the catering services you desire at that time via email or telephone.
What is the process for becoming a new client for Bulk Order Catering Services?
- Complete and submit our New Client Information Sheet electronically via our website.
- Visit Lady K’s Café to place your bulk order. Please note that 1 weeks’ notice is required on all bulk order catering services. 2 weeks notice is required for orders larger than 50 people.
What is your financial policy for Standard Catering Services?
- The client is required to pay a 50% deposit of the total cost due upon signing the Estimate of Services (EOS). The client is also required to sign the Catering Agreement no later than 7 days prior to the event.
- The 50% deposit is nonrefundable. The total cost for the event is due at the end of the event once all services have been rendered.
- The client may cancel the Catering Agreement within 72 hours of signing. However, there will be a 25% cancellation fee imposed in addition to the 50% nonrefundable deposit. Please note that any cancellation occurring 24-48 hours prior to the event will result in Client paying Caterer the full amount agreed upon in the Catering Agreement.
- Menu item changes made less than 7 days prior to the event will be subjected to a change order fee.
- Please make all personal & company checks payable to: Lady K’s Catering, LLC
- There will be an NSF fee associated with any and all returned checks!
- An alternate form of payment will be required to pay for services rendered in addition to any returned check fees associated with the former payment received.
How do you unsubscribe from receiving emails from Lady K’s Catering, LLC?
If you no longer wish to receive coupons, special offers and promotional emails from Lady K’s Catering, please Unsubscribe Here Thank you!